1. Scrambled and cooked in organic butter. Get creative with the seasoning. I use so much chili powder and cumin that I have to buy them in bulk. Try food coloring for the kids. Our 4 year old eats Blue eggs all the time.
2. Fried in bacon grease, organic butter, or coconut oil. Fried eggs and Bacon...just like grandma made, but skip out on the biscuits and gravy.
3. The Omelet. Fill it full of all your favorite diced veggies.
4. Smothered. Try salsa or any other paleo sauce or veggie puree. Pumpkin puree over fried eggs is a real treat for the taste buds.
5. Boiled. Eat them plain jane or mix a quick egg salad. And there's always deviled eggs...Yummy.
6. Poached - similar to boiled, yet different.
7. Egg Sandwich. Fry the egg over hard and stick that bad boy between some sliced tomatoes and hearty lettuce. Add a paleo spread to make it juicy.
8. Crustless Quiche or Egg muffins. There's even a video! So easy a caveman could do it.
9. Bulk Frittata. Cook a batch on Sunday night and enjoy it on the go all week.
10. Man Scramble. Sauté all your favorite veggies in organic butter or coconut oil then add the eggs. Don't be afraid to mix broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, even sweet potatoes in with your eggs. This is a favorite in my house.
There you have it folks, just because you're boring doesn't mean your eggs have to be. There are several recipes and ideas linked to this blog. Give them all a try. It’s Egg-xactly what your taste buds have been screaming for!