Friday, May 30, 2008

The Breakfast Club

It was still dark outside when I stopped at the board all light up with numbered menu items. After a short thought process I said, "Yes, I'll have the 100 hang cleans, 50 push ups and a side of 25 Kips. Oh and instead of the 30 overhead squats can I sub a round of TABATAS?" The muffled voice instructed me to pull up for my total. I was then greeted with, "3...2...1....BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP!!!!!" I wake up and realize its my alarm clock. Its Friday morning, end of a long week of coaching, working and being a mother and my alarm clock reads 4:45am. Time to kick off the day with a little DEDICATION, something you can't find on any fast food menu, but the second you walk into the gym it’s plastered across the WOD board. I wanted to take the time to recognize Ashley, Tina and Scott for their dedication. They have been there at 5:30am 3 days a week to sweat, work hard, grunt and even laugh. Keep it up guys! I’m pleased to be working with you all.

No comments: