Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Understanding the ZONE

Without the proper nutrition you get 50% of the results!



I encourage all my clients to focus on the way they are fueling their bodies. I've advised over eaters, undereaters, carboholics, meat heads, and fad diet followers. For every body type or situation thus far I've encouraged everyone to jump into a more paleo diet. Lets eat more like cavemen; Meats & veggies, nuts & seeds, some fruits, little starch, NO sugar. Simple as that, right? Don't we all wish it was that easy. The CrossFit program endorses Dr. Barry Sears' ZONE DIET. The ZONE takes paleo diet and gives it quantity, measurable, visual numbers. This will optimize your workout performance and will double your results.



One of my first blogs goes into detail about my confusion with starting the ZONE. Its not easy to start. I'd like to educate everyone on living a longer, healthier life and help get the desired results out of any workout program. Next week I'm going to hold a nutritional seminar that will cover the details of the Zone diet. Check back soon for details.



Sample Zone blocked meals

No comments: