Sunday, December 21, 2008

*cough cough*

There is nothing worse than the Austin allergies coming in and knocking me right off my high horse. I think I blew my nose 5 times in an 11 minute WOD last friday. And gasping for air while coughing up a lung, well its just not that easy. How do people live north of Dallas where they actually have snow! No thanks! I cannot wait until spring.

My cold hasn't scared me away from the gym. I won't allow it to be an excuse to stay at home curled up with my boyfriend, or my dog for that matter. I'm sticking to my training routine. I'm still getting stronger and my skills are improving. I am doing things that a year ago I saw as impossible! There is NO EXCUSE for slacking off this month! And if you guys think I'm tough on y'all now (I've heard the rumors!!) just wait until January. New Year, no more holidays, BIGGER GOALS! I cannot wait until 2009.

Now, I'm going to crawl into the pack n' play that the Tillman's keep in the back for a quick nap before my 5:30am class. See y'all in the morning!


P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new CrossFit hoodie! MUCHO!
*fhkdg*

No comments: