Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eco-Friendly, Green is the New Black!

I'm going GREEN! I just got my 40 oz stainless steel water bottle and I love it so much I had to give them a plug on my little blog. Everyone needs one of these water bottles! I ordered one for everyone in my family. Karst Sports gave me a nice discount and sent a $15 gift card for future orders.



Klean Kanteen
Klean Kanteens are one of the most popular water bottles on the market. They are a reusable, lightweight, and risk free stainless steel. All Klean Kanteens are made of stainless steel so you do not have to worry about BPA issues with plastics. Klean Kanteen is an eco-friendly choice when it comes to your next water bottle. At Karst Sports we stock the entire Klean Kanteen product line at discounted prices.

No comments: